Immunizations & Vaccinations
When it comes to wellness, staying current with your immunizations is one of the best steps you can take to protect your health.
FMS Pharmacy offers a full range of immunizations for children, adults and seniors, including the following vaccines:
*ALL Vaccines are available anytime during normal business hours with NO appointment needed.
- Flu - With more than 200,000 people in the U.S. hospitalized from flu complications, it is highly recommended by the CDC to get vaccinated each year; especially individuals who are elderly, children, pregnant, and those who may have weakened immune systems.
- Tdap - This combination vaccine protects against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough). Tdap is a highly effective vaccination recommended by the CDC for pre-teens and young adults as they may be carriers and transmit these viruses to younger children.
- Pneumonia - Can be prevented! While following good hygiene practices are always encouraged, getting the Pneumococcal vaccine can significantly decrease your chances of contracting pneumonia.
- Shingles - In scientific studies, the shingles vaccine (Zostavax) reduces the risk of developing shingles by about 50%. If you are over the age of 50, the shingles vaccine may even help prevent a recurrence. The CDC recommends a single dose of the vaccine in individuals 60 and older, even if they have previously had an outbreak.
- Various travel vaccines - Available upon request.
*For added convenience, FMS Pharmacy can bring the vaccines/immunizations to you. Call or Email Us today to schedule a group vaccine clinic for your business, church or civic organization.